Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Following the muse or just amused?

Cynthia, blog author

Welcome to The Near-Normal Traveler. It seems that's what I've been for a very long time, following the creative muse where ever it leads. Journeying around the world has taught me things that I would not have learned any other way. The adventure of getting from one place to another, the mystery of locales both far and near, and interactions with residents have given me inspiration for my research and my art.

When you come to this blog, you’ll get the most recent update of my travels; generally these will appear weekly. Under Pages, on the right, you’ll find tips I've learned through traveling, reading travel guides, and looking at oodles of websites. These pages will remain stable; once I have enough information for a new page, I’ll add it there.

No matter where I go, things are never ‘normal’ but there is always something to inspire and amuse me. I’m hoping that this blog will do the same for its readers: inspire and amuse.

To be continued . . .























©2013 NearNormal Design and Production Studio - All rights including copyright of photographs and designs, as well as intellectual rights are reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am 'following' your blog so that I can be 'virtually' amused... why not travel vicariously too? Looking forward to your musing here and there ~

    ReplyDelete